LivingStone Villa Harrington
Cherish your dreams with a breathtaking environment and wander into the surroundings of our pleasant “Villa Harrington”.
Reviews 2 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeVillas/Bungalows
Group Size Medium Group
Perched at about 5500 feet above mean sea level, LivingStone Villa Harrington is an ideal foil to beat the vicissitudes of the dusty plains. Located amidst conifers in the Kasauli-Barog hills, the villa
offers unhindered views of the valley, overlooks the UNESCO heritage railway line, and is ideally
suited for long walks and treks. It consists of two luxuriously appointed 3 bedroom residences
with all modern amenities like plush upholstery, hot and cold air conditioning, inverter and a
the living room which is a veritable relic of the Victorian past of the region.
Villa Harrington is :
- 60 km from Chandigarh
- 307 km from Delhi
- 58 km from Shimla
Nearby Attractions :
- Barog Railway Station: 6km
- Dagshai: 6km
- Kasauli Mall Road: 9km
- Three standard rooms with attached restrooms
- Geyser available in all the restrooms
- Hot n cold Air-conditioners are available in all the rooms
- Comfortable sofas in living room
- Electicity backup (inverter) is available
- Essentials- Towels, Bedsheets, Soap, Toilet paper, and Pillows
- Cooking as well as self-cooking with good quality crockery and cutlery/glassware, etc.
- Patio for sitting and chilling
- TV for your enjoyment
- Hot n cold air-conditioners in every bedroom
- Inverter for power backup
- Separate washroom for driver
Villa Harrington by LivingStone Village Patgiani, Kheel ka Mour, Kasauli Hills Barog, Himachal Pradesh 173211
Phone No.: +918448449964
Email: [email protected]
This is a bedroom in a 3BHK villa.
We have a full-time cook available at our place who cooks delicious home-made veg and non-veg food. Below are the charges for meals-
Lunch/Dinner (Veg) – Rs 200 per person per meal
Lunch/Dinner (Non-Veg, Chicken dish) – Rs 300 per person per meal
Apart from meals snacks, tea/coffee are also available.
No, pets are not allowed at the property.
You have to be crazy about adventure tours to build a theme that displays the tours so elegantly that a person browsing the tours on site literally falls in love with place even before booking the tour.
This tour has everything one would expect from a paradise. We were really fortunate to be a part of awesome tour group operated by best tour travel company ever.