LivingStone Mudhouse Tirthan Valley
LivingStone Mud House Tirthan is a quaint homestay with all the modern amenities in Jibhi, Banjar Kullu, Himachal. The river’s gentle gurgling & the birds chirping is what guests wake up to. Jibhi , known for its lofty snow-clad mountains and picturesque sceneries is the ideal destination for anyone looking for a getaway from the chaotic and stressful, mundane city life.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeMud Houses
LivingStone Mud House Tirthan is located Near the Tirthan River in the tranquil Himalayan foothills in Jibhi( Tirthan Valley, Banjar), a hill station nestled in the mountains near the northern end of the Kullu Valley, in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, Near Great Himalayan National Park (GHNP). This beautiful homestay comprises tents and mud houses.
– Beautiful mountain and river views
– Classy stay in a serene environment
– Homestay with a garden for your enjoyment
– We Serve Freshly made local food.
- BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
– 4 Mud Houses and 6 Tents are available for you
– All rooms are equipped with comfy bedrooms and essential amenities
– Total 10 Rooms in our homestay and a maximum of 40+ people can be accommodated in our homestay.
– Mud Huts Built with Antique Style Having wooden palling & Clay wall
- Clean Bedding
- Wooden flooring
- Chair with table
- Bathroom with shower
- Modern Toiletry
- Outside Sitting Area.
– Camping Tents
- Mat flooring
- Shared Bathroom
- HOME HIGHLIGHTS
– Wi-Fi (Dongle) with internet facility (charges may apply)
– Parking facility is available
– Pets are allowed
– Open area is available
– Hot and Cold water facilities are available.