LivingStone Mountain Adobe Kasauli
A dream stay with the theme of traditional earth rammed mudhouses in the Kasauli town of Himachal Pradesh. This beautiful loft has unique, rustic-like interiors in mud-covered walls and a special touch of well-through design furniture, arts and crafts. It is an excellent destination offering numerous opportunities for nature walks, photography, bird watching, and makes it a perfect getaway for people looking for a serene and remote location, recreational and adventures.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeMud Houses, Swiss Tents, Weekend Getaway
This experiential mudhouse is nestled 10 kms from Kasauli town, blessed with peaceful and alluring scenic abundance surrounding the mudhouse, beautiful forest and heartbreaking mountain views.
– Offering Earthen Houses – Like Nothing On Earth
– Mud, Straw, Grass are used for making these mudhouse huts
– All huts made using earth & soil with elevated wooden balconies
– Dedicated Home-Cook & Home-Keeper
– Great options for picnic nearby
- BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
– Super King size bed
– High end 12” pocket spring mattress
– Laminated mud walls of bathrooms – bathe inside a mud washroom
– Suite and Family rooms are available
- HOME HIGHLIGHTS
– 32” full HD LED TV available
– Thatched grass roof balconies – 21 × 6 ft wooden decks with straw grass roof
– Antique switches, door knockers, reclaimed furniture, curtain holders, ceramic clothes hooks
– Beautiful views of Flora and Wild Life from the premises
Open area at property
Adventures activties Charges (if any)
Yes, there is a huge open area available at the property.